Wednesday, May 8, 2013

{E-Design} Progress Pictures

My clients are the best! My last post showed an office design board that was completed recently. My client has already hung the chandelier and added some of the new accessories! Here are the progress pictures...

Office Progress




This space is already beautiful to begin with, with the tall ceilings, crown molding and great existing furniture pieces. I just came in to add some modern fun, with gold accessories and hints of texture. The first picture shows the stunning new coral chandelier. I love that it draws your eye up, allowing you to fully appreciate the height of the ceiling. Her existing wall art that is currently behind the desk will move to the dresser wall and will be a gallery of art with her burlap corkboard. The middle photo shows the grand, new ginger jar! I love the large scale of this piece. We have created a pretty desk vignette with her small ginger jar and a new gold vase. This vase holds pencils well and any small office supplies she may need. The desk and bench legs will also undergo a makeover with creamy white paint in a glossy finish. I love how this space is coming together!

I have also worked with this client to add some modern elements into her dining room. She has a pretty bar cart that we decided to revamp with a deep charcoal paint. After adding a new tray, vase and fresh flowers, this side of the room is so cheerful!

Dining Room Accessorizing



She did such a great job bringing the plans together in these spaces! Thanks to my client for letting me share these amazing progress pictures.

To work together to create a space you love, click on my 'design services' page at the top of my blog to get started. I have some spots left open for June!

No comments:

Post a Comment