Monday, June 3, 2013

A Great New Source for Pillows

I am always on the hunt for new pillow sources, as they are one of my favorite accessories to change in a room. When browsing pinterest, I found this new to me etsy shop, Studio Tullia. Suzanne, the shop owner, creates gorgeous pillow cases with trendy and classic prints that would work in anyone's home. Here's a little sample of what you will find in her amazing shop...






Gorgeous, right?? Suzanne's pillows can be sold individually or as a pair. I love all of these patterns! Her prices are very affordable and the pillow cases come with invisible zipper enclosure, serged seams, etc. All the good stuff! So, that's my two cents for the day. Stop by her shop and see what else she has! If you make a purchase, send me a picture when it's in your space. I would love to include it in a blog post!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment