Friday, November 21, 2014

Featured in Chatelaine

I am excited to announce that my mom's popular stair redo has become even more famous, with international notoriety! My mom's chevron painted stairs that I first blogged about HERE was part of an article Chatelaine put together for how to style your staircase. Chatelaine is a leading Canadian lifestyle magazine and web site. Here it is on their amazing web site...


Congratulations, mom! Her stunning stair transformation first made major publication news when it was featured in Woman's World magazine. If you missed that, I blogged about it HERE. I just keep telling her she's going to need to start a blog of her own with these great projects! If you want to see more stylish ways to transform your stairs, make sure you check out the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment