Wednesday, March 12, 2014

E - Design Client Sneak Peek {Before and After}

I am so excited to show you this before and after today! My client has worked very hard to finish up on the rooms I have designed. Today, I am able to show you an amazing sneak peek of the living room. When my client hired me, she was looking for a complete change in her space. She wanted a start fresh on all of the seating and an overall relaxed, coastal/traditional/vintage inspired vibe. This design was aptly named #projectfarmhousechic. This is the space when we started...




The only item staying in the room was the television. We also kept the wall color, which is a soft, pretty gray. Here are the design boards I came up with...

The Plan


The Media Gallery Wall


I am over the moon excited to share the progress so far...

Sneak Peek

Yay to my amazing client!! I love that you can see the media gallery wall through the mirror. She did such a wonderful job on the plates/mirror installation above the sofa and I love how the pillow combination came together. Originally, we were going to go with the CWD Greige Deco pillows, but my client really started to love the way blue was entering the room. So, we made the switch to the Navy Deco and I couldn't be more thrilled. There is so much more going on in this room and I can't wait to post more about this design! Thanks so much to my client for allowing me to share her living room with all of you!

If you would like to work together to make your house a home, please e-mail me and see my Design Services page for more information! I am currently booking clients for May 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment